SAVE BIG THIS YEAR BY STORING WITH TIDEWATER!
Let this winter be the year you finally cross those items off your boats to do list and save big while doing it! When you purchase a winter storage package with Tidewater, we will give you 20% off our normal labor rate for any projects you have us complete over the winter**. When you add up all the savings, your storage bill could be on us this year! Contact us today for all the details!
2016-2017 Winter Storage Package
Rest easy this winter when the cold and snow returns. Let Tidewater haul and store your boat this year and you can rest worry free knowing your boat is safe and in the best hands in Baltimore when the cold and snow returns to Maryland.
- Haul out in the fall
- Power-wash the bottom
- Block on land
- Storage through April 30
- Labor to sand and paint the bottom
- Launch in the spring
- Boats up to and including 39′ LOA* $55.25/ft
- Boats 40′ LOA* and over 57.25/ft
* Boats will be measured at time of haul out.
Wet Winter Storage
- Slip from October 1st thru March 31st
- Daily Water Line Check
- $10.50/ft/Month Measured LOA
- Metered Electric billed at prevailing BGE rate
Other Winter Preparation services offered by Tidewater:
- Full winterization services for engines and systems
- Shrink-wrap installation and removal
- Canvas and sail removal and installation
- Mildew and moisture control products
** Winter projects are service work performed between Jan 1 and March 31th. Labor to winterize or shrink-wrap your vessel is not considered winter work regardless of when they are performed. Winter work must be scheduled no later than Feb 28th and are subject to availability to qualify for winter rates.